Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello Friends!  I found my camera computer cord, so I am back in business for WIWW.  It's finally totally and completely fall here in good ole Loganville, and we've had some really glorious autumn day.  I've heard we're supposed to get a cold front at the end of this week, though, so sweaters and Uggs, here I come!  Perfect for a cozy weekend indoors. :)


So, here's what I wore last week:




I didn't realize until this fall that so many of my very favorite cold-weather pieces are from the now out of business Shade Clothing (booo!).  I have a few long sleeve dresses from them that I could literally just rotate every few days and be totally happy.  This gray striped one is a perfect example.  It's so comfortable, and come on.  Dresses are just the easiest fall outfit (or any season outfit, for that matter).  Dress, boots, scarf, boom.  You're done.


Gray and Navy Striped Dress- Shade
Navy Tassel Scarf- Target
Taupe Boots- Fergie at Belk




I wore this on Halloween, at Brantley and Grayson's Harvest Day at school.  It was a perfect fall day; cool enough for all longsleeves, but nice and sunny, and so comfortable!


Coral Chevron Top- Groop Dealz
White Tank- Old Navy
Jeans- Jordache Skinny Jeans from Wal Mart
Boots- from a friend :)




I wrote a post a few weeks ago about my Fall Fashion Essentials, and how I really wanted some cute brown ankle boots to wear with skinny jeans, tights, and leggings, and after looking high and low, these are the ones I settled on.  I have worn them almost daily since I got them in the mail, and truly plan outfits around them so I can wear them.  Best part?  They were on sale for $22!!!


Brown Button Up Tunic- Groop Dealz
Beige and Coral Scarf- Gift 
Hue Jeggings- Belk
Brown Buckled Ankle Booties- Shoe Dazzle




The one day that we were in the 70's this week, I did bust out my gauzy mint button up from Anthropologie.  It is so lightweight and I looove the length of it (I am very particular about the length of my shirts).  I kept everything else monochromatic in gray, and I loved it.


Mint Short Sleeve Gauze Button Up- Anthropologie
Gray Cowl- Etsy
Gray Jeggings- Wal Mart
Gray Ballet Flats with Cream Flowers- Oka B (made from recycled tires locally in Buford, GA!)




And I wore this on Monday for our fall Goat & Lulu photoshoot at Pine Lake!  Shift dresses are totally my jam right now, kind of skimming over the body, and not nipping in, or emphasizing that which may not need to emphasized at this point in time. :)  And clearly I'm also really into scarves right now, as this is the 4th picture out of 5 where I'm wearing a scarf.  I guess they just make me feel snuggly and layered, and give an easy pop of color to an otherwise neutral outfit.  Of course, except this outfit, seeing that the dress and scarf are both gray.  Anyhow, I liked this outfit, it was very comfortable and except for a rolled ankle or two hustling back and forth between my "models" at the photo shoot (the models being Brantley, and my dear friend Amy's little girl, Libbi :)) it fit the bill perfectly.


Gray Shift Dress- Old Navy (on sale for $25!)
Gray Cowl- Etsy 
Black Tights- Target
Black Buckled Booties- Old Navy


I'll be linking up with What I Wore Wednesday on the Pleated Poppy and Get Your Pretty On, and hope you'll check them out for more outfit inspiration!


Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love all you looks, especially that grey scarf, so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...