Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful...



...for my family.  My wonderful and supportive husband.  My beautiful and healthy three children that fill my heart every single day.  




...for my amazing parents.  My brother, sister in law, and niece.  My wonderful in laws.  My two sisters in law, and two brothers in law, my two nieces and two nephews, and one we don't know yet. :)  My extended family far and wide.  Every single person that I can call for love and support, or just to catch up.  I am blessed with an amazing group of people that are my family.




...for my business.  My blog.  My readers.  Another way for my to express my thoughts and interact with others, and for a creative outlet.  I am so thankful for the wonderful people I get to share my life and my creations with, and that there are even people that care about me, what I do, what I make that I put so much time an effort into.




...for the opportunity to be a stay at home mom, and raise my children the way I dreamed I would since I was a girl.  Every day brings new challenges, new frustrations and new emotions, but every day also brings grace, renewed patience, new knowledge, more hugs, more words, more love, and more affirmation that I am exactly where I should be.


I could go on for pages and pages about all the things I am thankful for.  When we were shopping for our Thanksgiving groceries at Walmart yesterday, I was nearly overcome with emotion because I truly just felt so thankful that I was able to be with my little family, that we were able to shop for our food together, and that we were going to make a delicious meal of our traditional Thanksgiving favorites together.  I am so, so thankful for my family, my friends that I consider family, and the joy that every person brings to my life.


Happy Thanksgiving, friends.  I hope your day is filled with joy, family, maybe a nap (wishful thinking? :)), and lots and lots of love.

XOXO


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...