Monday, November 25, 2013

Phone Photo Dump

Happy Monday!  I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!  I thought I would just share a handful of pictures off my phone today, give you a little glimpse into the goings-on of the Luton house lately...




This is what I did all weekend.  And this was just what went out Saturday morning.  I got out all of my Thanksgiving orders, now I am just hammering away at the Christmas ones!  Lots of work in the next few weeks for me, then a nice long BREAK for this mama.












Gracie had her first Thanksgiving Feast at school this year, and it was just adorable.  Ben seemed to enjoy himself too, stealing off sister's plate... :)




Cowgirl Gracie :)




Lots of sleep for this crew...we've all been sick, but are hopefully on the mend (finally).


That's all I've got for now.  Doesn't seem so exciting, but gosh, we've been so busy!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...