Friday, November 22, 2013

Coffee Date Friday



Hello friends, and Happy Friday!  I wish I could stop and chat for a good long while over coffee this morning, but honestly, I am so exhausted and have so much to do, that if we were meeting over coffee...


...I would give you a hug and let you know that I'm glad you're my friend.


...I might cry a little because I have just been so emotional this week!


...I would tell you that I hope to get a LOOOOT done this weekend, especially since I'm missing a trip to see my inlaws and get good Aiken family time to finish up my Thanksgiving orders.


...I would ask how you're doing and let you talk about what's going on in your life for a while.


...I would give you another big hug, and order another coffee (with an extra shot) to go. :)


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!


Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hope you find some rest, some peace, and get a lot accomplished this weekend! Remember not to be so hard on yourself....I know....I am my worst critic and judge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...