Wednesday, October 9, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello Friends!  Instead of "What I Wore Wednesday," the title of my post should be "What I Wore Yesterday," since the only picture I got this whole week was yesterday!  I have gotten dressed almost every day this week (we had a very lazy Saturday and Monday)), just have forgotten to take my pictures, and yesterday I didn't want to have to remake all those outfits, just to snap some pictures!


So, here's my one outfit for the week:




Just a casual day full of errands, preschool drop offs, sewing, laundry, dishes, and other typical household chores.  But my day was made much brighter with these sunny yellow polka dot jeans!  I loved them with my slouchy gray t, silver ballet flats, and my favorite aztec scarf.  Today was actually a pretty cool fall day, so I was very comfortable in lightweight long sleeves.

Gray long sleeve t with studs on the shoulders- Walmart
Yellow Polka Dot Jeans- Gap
Silver Ballet Flats- Macy's
Aztec Scarf- Charleston Straw Market


Sorry for only one outfit, next week will be better, I promise!
Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Get Your Pretty On, for more style inspiration (since I definitely need some right now!).
Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Love the print in your pants! So cute ;)

    Visiting from the linkup. I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfits. Mine are always the same. Jeans, t-shirts, runners. No jewelry, no fuss, minimal makeup. I wish I had more want to look more put together.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...