Wednesday, October 23, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi Friends!  Today is What I Wore Wednesday, where I like to share my outfits that I wore this past week to keep myself accountable and out of my yoga pants (most days, at least!).  The weather has been perfect this past week; the most beautiful, crisp and cool fall air all week long.  Hopefully we've officially made the turn into real fall weather and it's boots and sweaters from here on out.  


So, here's what I wore this week:




 The Gap had an awesome sale for Columbus Day, and I snagged these super cute skinny chinos for 30% off.  You cant tell in the pictures, but I love the moto styling with the stitching around the knees and the zippers up the back.  I don't know about you, but I almost always can find something at the Gap that I end up really loving.


Chambray Popover- Old Navy
Navy Tassel Scarf- Target
Coral Skinny Chinos- Gap
Striped Ballet Flats- Joyfolie




Cardigans are one of my favorite things to wear once the weather starts to change.  I dress in layers a lot because I don't love wearing coats, and since this time of year it can be chilly in the mornings and warm in the afternoons, I want to be able to cool off if need be.  I love, love, love all these great Aztec cardis I've been seeing, and I think the griege and black tones in this one make it especially versatile.  This week I wore it with a basic black knit dress, but I'm pretty sure I'll be wearing it every week from now on, with jeans, black pants, and maybe even incorporating some more color.


Aztec Cardigan- Groop Dealz
Black Dress- Shade Clothing 
Taupe Boots- Fergie from Belk
Necklace- Stella & Dot





Just a basic day of running errands.  And yep, that's the same chambray shirt as from earlier this week.  Gotta love some chambray. :)


Chambray Popover- Old Navy
White and Gray Striped Vest- Shade Clothing
White Jeans- Kohls
Brown Boots- Macys
Rhinestone Necklace- Groop Dealz




This is what I wore to my brother's surprise 30th birthday party last weekend!  These pants are BY FAR my favorite pants I own.  I've worn them for the past 3-4 years, and they are still in great shape.  They are stretchy, but have a zip fly and button waistband, and I have even been able to wear them while pregnant!  I love them with a blousy top and with black ankle booties.




I also piled on some neutral statement necklaces to create an eye catching affect.  I like the smooth, natural rocks with the cut rhinestones, and I was also Ben's favorite toy for the night. :)


Brown Button Up Tunic- Groop Dealz (they have had some GOOD stuff lately!)
Black Skinny Pants- Gap
Black Ankle Booties- Target
Rhinestone Necklace- Groop Dealz
Natural Stone Necklaces- Stella & Dot



And speaking of Ben, look at this little cutie who photobombed me!  I DIE over his little expression in this picture.  And are you kidding me?  He looks like such a big boy in this picture.   He's getting so tall, starting to talk more and more, starting to play with all his big boy toys, and he is the cutest little thing I have ever seen every single day.  He's gonna be a ladykiller. :) :)


Anyway, as usual, I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Get Your Pretty On for lots of outfit and style inspiration.  Check them out and get inspired yourself!


Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...