Tuesday, October 22, 2013

On My Phone

I keep my phone with me pretty much every second of everyday so I can always have a handy camera on hand.  So here's a bit of a photo dump, from my phone.




First hot chocolate of the season, with plenty of marshmallows . :)




I'm right in the middle of getting tons of Christmas stuff in the shop!  Miss Brantley is a great model, as long as marshmallows are promised as payment. :)




Play time with Daddy over the weekend.




This little cutie!!





Ben was our official  chicken leg taster :)




Brantley and Uncle Rams at his birthday party!




Hugs and kisses for Bammy!




Brantley and PaDaddy were bonding at the party too. :)


Big boy!
What's going on in your everyday life and what's on your phone?

Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...