Monday, October 14, 2013

Hello Monday

Hello Friends!  Hope you're having a good start to your week.  Thought I would share some things I'm saying hello to, on this lovely Monday.


Hello Fall Cooking!
I made this Roasted Chicken with Potatoes and Carrots last week for dinner, and it was seriously one of the best dinners I've ever made.  It was a hearty meal, but not too heavy, and inexpensive, especially since it turned into two additional meals!  I'll be sharing the recipe later this week, if you're interested.  And I know roasting a whole chicken can be intimidating, but it's really very easy!  And SO good!




And Hello Fall Beer!
I tried Redd's Apple Ale over the weekend, and love it!  It's especially good for fall, I think, with it's crisp apple flavor, that's not cloyingly sweet like some other apple flavored beers on the market.  Yum.  I'll be getting some more asap.


Hello messiest house on the face of the earth.  
The kitchen (surprisingly) is not so bad, but there are toys everywhere, clothes ready to be folded in laundry baskets all over, books that need to be put away, shoes scattered all about (and mostly just one shoe from the pair), blah, blah, blah.  I'll be cleaning the house up all week long, I'm afraid.




Hello Fall Decorating!  
I got my pumpkin wreath up on the door a few weeks ago, but that has been the extent of my seasonal decoration thus far.  I really want to try and get at least some things out before Halloween, haha!  I'll see how far I get this week...




Hello to this silly little boy. :) 
 Just got his one-year pictures back last night and I am DYING they are so adorable!  There are a few that so perfectly capture his little personality and little spirit.  I can't wait to share them on here soon! :)


Hello lots and lots and lots of coffee. 
 I will be doing lots of sewing this week, lots of late nights, and requiring lots of caffeine!


I think that's about it for me today.  What are you saying hello to today?


Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...