Friday, October 11, 2013

Have a Great Weekend!

My buddy, ready for the weekend!!

I'm taking a break from my normal Coffee Date Friday, because, honestly, I just don't have the energy to write a nice, involved post! :)  I have been crazy busy all week (and today especially), and I am just ready to crash.  Oh, by the way, it's 3:38 am as I am writing this, and I am just now finishing my sewing.  See?  Yeah, I'm tired.  If we were meeting for coffee in the morning, I'd probably call and cancel because I want to sleep in!


Anyway, thank you so much for all the sweet texts, messages and comments I received about yesterday's post.  It's comforting knowing that so many people struggle with the same things I do, and we are all in various places in our faith journey.  I love that I had some sweet friends send me even more passages and book to read to help me along my way.  So thank you, friends. :)


So, I am going to retire, hopefully fall fast asleep, and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  See you Monday!


Pin It
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Look at that sweet face. I hope you had a restful weekend in the mountains! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...