Tuesday, October 15, 2013

10 More Things You May Not Know About Me

Can you tell how excited I was to get to go to the mall  by myself the other day? :)
A while back I shared 20 Things You May Not Know About Me in an effort to let you get to know me a little better.  I thought I would rack my brain and come up with 10 more for now, and post 10 more before long...

1. I was born in Montgomery, Alabama.
2. I set my alarm clock early (when I need an alarm clock) just so I can hit snooze for about 30 minutes.
3. My teddy bear, from when I was a little girl, is named Johnny Bear.  Same as my dad's teddy bear when he was little.
4. I prefer red wine to white wine, unless it's really hot outside, then white will do. :)
5. I wore braces for 3 1/2 years, all through middle school.
6. My major in college was Fashion Merchandising and Marketing.  My favorite class was "Marketing Channels," that I took as a senior.  I was the only student that got an A in that class.
7. During one of my middle school years, I witnessed some pretty terrible bullying nearly every single day.  To this day, I regret not stepping in to stand up for the person being bullied, and on a regular basis I think about contacting them and apologizing for not helping.
8. I like bananas just fine, but nothing banana-flavored or banana-scented.
9. Same with peaches.
10. Though I typically prefer pies to cakes, my favorite dessert is coconut cake.  And creme brulee.  And cherry pie.  And ice cream.  And chocolate chip cookies.  Okay, so I have a lot of favorites.
Did you learn something new about me?? :)
Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...