Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello friends!  Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday!  I know you're probably sick of me saying this, but this week was crazy, I am really tired, and have been super, super busy!  My outfit inspiration has kinda been zapped lately, especially when fall is on my mind, but its still 85 degrees out!


So, here's a few examples of what I wore this week:




I wore this to my preschool mom's group that meets once a month.  I've had this vest for about 2 years, and this is the first time I've worn it!  Very comfy, and pulled together with the necklace.


White T Shirt- Gap
Beige Vest- Belk
Red Bubble Necklace- Ebay
Jeans- LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
Wedges- Target




Usually, days like this, when I'm in shorts, a t shirt, and a hat, I avoid taking my picture!  But, in an effort of keeping it real, here is a  photo of my yes-I-changed-out-of-jammies-just-barely look.


Striped Top- Gap
Jean Shorts- WalMart
Pink Flip Flops- Gap
Tigers Hat- stole from the hub :)




This is what I wore for a legitimate day out!  I met my mom with Ben for some shopping, then after I sewed most of the rest of the day, I went on date with my husband!  Very comfortable and very fall-inspired.  I can see myself wearing this cream lace top al lot coming up this fall, layered with jackets and cardigans.  And the booties and jeans?  Well, those are fall givens.




Stella & Dot Necklaces



I wanted some new booties for fall, and love these!  Yes, they are Toms knockoffs, because I am not about to spend $90 on them!  Call me cheap, but I like to buy too much to spend a lot on any one thing!  But, I do love them so much, and especially because of the fact that I wore these all day (literally 12 hours), and not once did my feet start to hurt.  The best.


Lace Top- Groop Dealz
Skinny Jeans- WalMart
2 Long Pendant Necklaces- Stella & Dot
Lace Up Booties- Target


I will be linking up, as always, with The Pleated Poppy and Get Your Pretty On.  Pop over for some great outfit inspiraton!


Pin It
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Holy adorable. Love all of these outfits. The necklace in the first is so fabulous. Great post, love. If you get a moment, I have two new looks I'd love to hear your thoughts on. :) xo

    www.fashboulevard.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...