Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello All!  Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday, where I share the outfits I wore this week in an effort to take pride in my appearance and stay out of jammies and yoga pants!  I'll be linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Get Your Pretty On, as usual, so check out those links for lots of great outfit inspiration too!  


We have had another busy week with lots to do and lots going on, hence a bunch of non-pajama outfits!  



My pictures got a bit jumbled, but this is the outfit I wore to take Ben (and the girls) in for Ben's 12 month checkup.  I love that the weather is just chilly enough to be comfortable in lightweight longsleeves and ankle booties!  And seriously, I love these little booties!  The wedge is the most perfect height and does not make my feet sore or tired at all.  Love them!

Yellow Chevron Top- Groopdealz
Jeans- Jordache Skinnies from WalMart
Cognac Ankle Boots- Target




I have been all about pretty simple outfits so far this fall, and this one is no exception.  I love this new lighweight t shirt from Walmart so much that I went back and bought another in gray!


The stud detail on the back of the dress.



I received this necklace years and years ago, but love it everytime I put it on!

Navy Top with Stud Detail- Walmart
Jeans- Walmart
Silver Medallion Necklace- Atlanta Apparel Mart
Silver Sequinned Toms



Just being able to wear a long sleeve dress and boots right now is awesome!  71 degrees and overcast?  I'll take it!  This basic black dress is such a go-to item.  I was pretty simple today, but I can add a scarf, cardigan, jacket, etc. to change my look all fall and winter long!

Black Dress-Shade Clothing
Boots- Fergie at Belk
Large Pendent Necklace- Stella & Dot



Photobombed by Grayson!  This is what I wore for my big boy's first birthday party.  Old Navy can be hit or miss some seasons, and they are on this fall!  Love this dress!  Simple but cute, and I feel like I'll be wearing it all fall in lots of different ways.


Navy Striped Dress- Old Navy
Turquoise Bubbly Necklace- Ebay
Brown Ankle Boots- Target

Grayson's Dress- Old Navy




I even got a little mustache ring for the party!  From Sassy Steals.




And finally, this is what I wore on Tuesday for Grandparents day at the girls preschool!  Bammy came down and we had a picnic lunch at preschool which was a lot of fun.  Again, Old Navy got it right with this chambray shirt dress that is going to be so versatile this fall.  And the lace up boots?  Probably one of my very favorite things in my closet right now!


Chambray Shirt Dress- Old Navy
Lace Up Brown Boots- Modcloth


That was about it for me this past week.  What Have You Been Wearing Lately??


Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I know there will be many difficulties and challenges but I am determined to do it. If it does not succeed then it will be a lesson for me as well
    catmario4.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...