Wednesday, September 18, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello Friends!  

We have been busy, busy, busy, and had a lot of things going on, so I have a lot of outfits to share this week!  Let's get down to business!




First up, nothing earth shattering, but just a comfy outfit for errand running and preschool pick-upping. )


You know you're jealous of my pedicure...sorry 'bout that!

I'm a little late to the neon party this year.  But I can swing it on a skinny sandal strap!  Especially when said sandal was only $7!!


Green Striped T (with cute zipper up the back)- Walmart (only 9!)
Jordache Skinny Jeans- Walmart
Cork and Neon Sandal- Target




I wore this outfit when one of my good friends and I met up at the girls preschool consignment sale for some bargain shopping!  I had to ditch the jacket since it got a little warm, but this pinterest-inspired outfit will certainly work it's way into fall.  Swap out the sandals with my lace up boots, and I'll be good to go.




Speaking of sandals, I got an awesome deal on these too!  $8?  Don't mind if I do!  LOVE end of season sales at Target!


Black Short Sleeve Henley Dress- Shade (sadly, now out of business)
Green Military Jacket- Charlotte Russe
Leopard Infinity Scarf- Etsy
Leopard Strappy Sandals- Target




I wore this as we traveled out of town this past weekend to visit with my in-laws.  I always get chilly in the car since the kids like it frigid, so I always wear long sleeves when we travel.




And of course, I always accessorize!  :)  Especially when I know little hands won't be grabbing and pulling!


Gray Sweatshirt and Lace Longsleeve Raglan T- Walmart
Denim Polka Dot Shorts- Seven for All Mankind from TJ Maxx
Rhinestone Necklace- Groopdealz (or one of those sites...they all run together now!)
Gray Flats with Cream Roses on the Toe- Oka B




We do not get many date nights out, but one of Scott's good friends has opened a new restaurant, and we were lucky enough to go check it out while the littles hung out with Nana and Pop!  We had a great time, and of course the kids did too.  These shoes are not in regular rotation anymore since the wedge is just too high for managing kids, so it was fun to wear them out, just the two of us!




This "top" actually used to be a dress, but is just too short for me now.  But I love the color and the detail at the top, so I wore it as a tunic, which I just loved!  I added a pop of color with my green drop earrings, and I was set to go out with Scott. :)


Magenta Rosette Bubble Hem "Tunic"- Atlanta Apparel Mart AGES ago
Jordache Skinny Jeans- Walmart
Pink Wedges- Shoe Dazzle
Green Drop Earrings- Stella & Dot




I was also able to attend a baby shower for my husband's cousin and his wife, who are expecting their first child in November!  Again, it was fun to dress up, and as my husband and father in law watched the kids, my mother in law and I were able to catch up and have lots more "girl talk" and fun baby talk at the shower. :)



Floral Dress- Lilly Pulitzer from Belk
Bubble Necklace- Ebay
Turquoise Wedges- Target




Traveling home, and again long sleeves.  And I was actually so sick on our way home, after catching some sort of a nasty cold (from my Ben, I think. :/).  I felt miserable all day Sunday, napped most of the way home, again once we got home, and went to bed early.  I'm afraid my late nights have caught up with me.  No. Good.


  


But on a good note, I m OBSESSED with this new sweater from Very Jane (just "Jane" now)!  In a perfect world it would've been gray all over with the bright crochet, but I love the white too.  I know this sweater will get plenty of wear into the fall.  I have worn this gray and white striped dress about a thousand times this summer, but I think it looks totally different with the bohemian cardi and the big stone pendent.


Gray and White Striped Dress- Target
White Cardigan with Rainbow Crochet Detail- Jane
Stone Pendent- Stella & Dot
Black and Brown Sandals- Target




Monday in our house equals housecleaning and generally recovering from the weekend.  This Monday also included getting over a cold and Bennett's birthday party prep, and I still managed to at least get out of my jammies (no easy feat when you're not feeling well!).

Black and White Stripe T- Walmart (same as the green and white version in the first picture!)
Turquoise Shorts- Walmart
Black and Brown Sandals- Target




And last but not least, this is what I wore on Tuesday, to the Room Mom meeting at preschool, and then off with Ben on some other errands.  There was a wonderful chill to the air this morning and the coolness lasted all day, which was so wonderful.  I totally feel fall coming on, and I am MORE than ready!

White Cotton Babydoll Top- Macys
Jordache Skinny Jeans- Walmart
Striped Flats with Flower Toe- Joyfolie


As always, I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Get Your Pretty On, for lots of style inspiration!  Pop over and check out the link ups for awesome outfit ideas and lots of good, supportive vibes. :)


Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. your second outfit is AMAZING, i had to stare at it for a good minute haha. oh the power of a utility jacket- it instantly makes everything more fall! and those neon sandals are the cutest- i love little bursts of color like that.

    btw i found you through I Feel Pretty linkup :)

    xo Marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a huge fan of the pink tunic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, I seriously love your outfits. All of them!
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like to get up early to go out and breathe fresh air. I feel that it is good for health and a good habit
    19216811ll.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...