Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Birthday, My Boy










































































Happy First Birthday to the little boy that lights up my life.  Bennett Rutland, you are such a joy and my darling baby boy.  Your mama loves you more than you will ever know.  

This first year has passed so quickly, and so much of it is a blur, but my love for you was so strong from the minute I knew you were in existence, and grew exponentially the first moment I saw you.  Our love, and our bond has grown so much more this past year, and it will only continue to deepen as you grow older.  You are such a curious and wondrous little boy, and you bring a new perspective to each day.  You teach me to slow down, you encourage me to get dirty, you show me how amazing our world is, especially how incredible my life is with you, your sisters and your daddy in it.

You are my darling baby boy, and always will be.  It breaks my heart that you are not a helpless infant anymore, dependent on me for everything.  But you are growing and learning and trying new things, and watching you become a little boy is magical.  I always want you to know that you are so, so special, and the perfect piece that completed our family.  I love you dearly, my boy.  Happy First Birthday.  Here's to many, many, many more.


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Happy, Happy Birthday beautiful Bennett! Sending lots of love and hugs your way on this very special day. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...