Monday, September 2, 2013

Fall Bucket List

2013 Fall Bucket List-find it here!


Happy Labor Day, Y'all!  College Football has begun, the unofficial end-of-summer holiday is upon us, and as far as I'm concerned, it's fall!  My very favorite season with so many of my very favorite things to do with my family!  I get a little ambitious with my summer bucket list, but for the fall, I'm going to keep it pretty simple with this cute printable.  
Another cute Fall Bucket List that we used last year- find it here!
For me, the point of bucket lists are not to try to get through and mark everything off (though if that happens, that's awesome!), but more to just set some goals and give us ideas of fun things to do as a family to enjoy each season.  The girls also love picking out an activity for us to do off the list, and they love crossing each item off as we complete them (they are my children, and you know how I love crossing things off a to-do list).  If we do it all, great!  But if not, great!  At least we have made the most of our beautiful Southern fall as a family. :)
One more...LOVE this one!  Find it here!


Do you make seasonal bucket lists?  What are you hoping to do this fall?


Super cute fall printable- find it here!
Pin It
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...