Friday, September 6, 2013

Coffee Date Friday



Linking up with Rags to Stitches this morning for our weekly coffee date!


If we were meeting for coffee this morning...
...I would tell you that we are two weeks into school, and I think we're off to a pretty good start!  Brantley and Grayson both love it, love their teachers, and go into class with no problems at all.  Praise the Lord!!  We get backpacks and everything ready at night, Brantley has been very interested in picking out her daily outfits, and it's just nice to be back on a good routine.  Let's just hope we can ride the momentum and stay organized and keep on having an awesome school year!  
...I would be exhausted, but excited for my first craft show with Goat & Lulu this weekend!  If you're in the Atlanta-metro area, come out to the Winey Blonde in Woodstock on Saturday from 10-6!!  Lots of prep work has gone into this showcase, and I'm really interested to see people's response to it!  I've been wanting to do a craft show or some sort of retail showcase for quite some time, so this is going to be my opportunity to see if craft shows will be a good channel for Goat & Lulu.  Wish me luck!


...I would also share that I am so happy to be partnering with the awesome Des Moines Moms Blog  for a Goat & Lulu giveaway!  It begins today, and you can enter (in several different ways) for a chance to win a $30 Goat & Lulu shop credit!  So check it out here, and good luck!
...I would share my newest home decor DIY for my living room!  I have TONS I should be doing for G&L, but what did I decide to do yesterday?  Oh yeah, just repaint my living room and whip up some photo "canvases!"  But for $30, it was fun and easy to make these, and I truly love how they turned out.
...I would love to know what's going on with you!  As I fill up my cup, tell me how your week has been and what's going on with you!  What are your weekend plans?  Have your kids had a good week adjusting to school?
...I would be drinking a ton of coffee, because I have a bunch more to do yet, and I've gotta stay awake! 
Hope you have a great weekend!!
Pin It
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hope the show goes well! We are starting up fall....a day at the ball field in Hoschton! Gotta love family time, even at the ball field!

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck at the craft show, but you don't need luck you have amazing talent!! And LOVE those canvases. I see a DIY post coming....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...