Monday, September 16, 2013

Always, Sometimes, Never



I Always...


...smile when I see this little boy first thing in the morning. :)

...get a number one with lemonade at Chick Fil A (the original Chick Fil A sandwich with mayonnaise and waffle fries).

...am on the hunt for the perfect homemade macaroni and cheese recipe.

...wish I had more hours in the day.

...keep my nails pretty short.  I can't stand it when my nails are long enough to get dirt or whatever else underneath them, so I keep them maybe just a millimeter past the end of my nail bed.

...think of high school in Georgia when I smell Clinique Happy perfume. 

...wear, at the very least, concealer, blush, mascara, and lipstick.

...cry my eyes out when I watch The Notebook.

...fall asleep with the TV on.


I Sometimes...


...wear shoes in the house, but almost all the time I walk around barefoot.

...leave the living room a huge mess when I go to bed.  I have zero motivation to clean up once the kids go to bed, and am so much more productive (cleaning-wise) first thing in the morning.

...want to cut my hair really short.  But everytime I look at pictures of myself, I always like how I look with long hair the best.

...want another baby.  NO.  We will not be having another baby.  It's OFFICIAL.  But sometimes I just miss that amazing newborn stage.  It must just be that mama heart of mine.

...can only focus on the next upcoming event/occasion/party/holiday or whatever, or I will truly have a nervous breakdown worrying about everything I need to do, and how overwhelmed I will get.

...really, really want a bike with a cute basket on the front.  But then I wonder if I'll ever actually ride it.

...buy fabric just because it's beautiful, with no idea what I'll actually end up doing with it.  Eventually I'll come up with an idea, and the fabric will be perfect for it.

...buy fresh flowers for the house.  And then I always wonder why I don't do it more often.


I Never...


...like the things that I sew for myself as much as I love the things I sew for my kids!

...leave the grocery store without a ton of stuff that wasn't on my list. :)

...look through half the emails I get everyday.  I desperately need to unsubscribe from so many email lists I'm on.

...think I'll have enough time to complete all the DIYs and projects I want to do.

...watch scary movies anymore, since I've been a mom.  I can barely even watch the previews!

...want to go to another spinning class again.  It was pure torture.  Hence my hesitation in buying that cute bike I want! :)

Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...