Monday, August 12, 2013

Hello Monday

Napping, standing up :)


Hello exhaustion.  We made a whirlwind trip to Virginia this past weekend, leaving Friday and getting back yesterday afternoon, and we are all pretty beat.  But nothing can compare to seeing my grandfather, bringing home some family treasures (more on that later this week), and watching my girls running through my late grandmother's yard chasing butterflies.  I have so many wonderful memories of my dad's childhood home; playing baseball by the big tree in the front yard, shelling beans at the picnic table with my grandmother in the backyard, racing my dad around the house, my grandmother's homemade sourdough bread, and I got emotional (several times) as I thought about how much my grandmother would've loved seeing my children there.


Lauren and Lauren hard at work, amidst the chaos!


Hello new and beautiful craft room (reveal tomorrow!!!).  I am swamped with orders right now (good problem to have), so I'll be spending a lot of time in here.


Hello Back to School Shopping!  We met Brantley and Grayson's new preschool teachers last week, got our new school supply lists (hooray!!), and so we'll be shopping for supplies this week and maybe an outfit or two... :)  Good thing I found some awesome deals on zulily last week, because Brantley needs some new shoes!  Those long, narrow little feet are just a-growin.  Thank goodness Gracie fits into all of Brantley's old ones!


COULD NOT RESIST this onesie :)


Hello ANI-MAAAAAAAL!  Seriously, get this kid a drum set.  And some teething medicine, because another top tooth should be breaking through any minute and this poor guy is having a tough time.


So what are you saying hello to this Monday?  Here's to a good week!


Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Just gotta say...little B looks adorable in the Ani-maaaaal onesie. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw it and HAD to have it. :) :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...