Friday, August 23, 2013

Happy Birthday, Scott!




I'm taking a break from my typical coffee date Friday today to wish my one and only a very, very Happy Birthday!!  


We love you so, so much, honey, and hope you have a birthday most deserving.  And even though Brantley told you about the little family "party" we're throwing you tonight, but then told you it was a secret and that you would learn the secret at your party (gotta love four-year olds :)), we will anxiously await your arrival home from work so we can celebrate your special day with you.  Surprise or not. :)


You are an incredible husband, father, and all around person, and we are so very blessed to have you in our lives.


Happy Birthday, Scott!!


And to all my other friends, I hope y'all have a GREAT weekend!


Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. HB to SWL! Have a fun weekend celebrating and enjoy the "surprise" party. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...