Monday, August 19, 2013

7 Years


Seven years ago today...




...I married the man that has made me smile everyday, the man that made me a mother, the man who supports and loves me and our children unconditionally.




It has been tough at times, but the good times far outweigh the bad.  We are not perfect, but we both work hard to make our relationship and our family better and better.  




Our wedding day was the best day of my life to that point, but was only the beginning of so many more amazing days filled with beautiful memories that I will hold close to my heart forever.




Scott makes me feel beautiful, constantly makes me laugh, and truly makes me want to be a better person everyday.  He is the most genuine person I know, who wears his heart on his sleeve, and loves his family more than anything.




I am proud to be his wife every single day, and so, so glad that I said yes seven years ago.



We have both grown and changed in the seven years we have been married and the eight that we have been together, but thankfully we have made sure that we grow and change together.  Our family has grown with our children, and seeing Scott as a doting and loving father, my love for him grows exponentially.




Scott, I love you with every corner of my heart, and am so thankful for the seven years we've been married.  I am proud of the life we have built, the children that we have been blessed with, and the memories we have made.




You bring so much joy to my life, and make everyday brighter by just holding my hand and kissing me goodnight.




Here's to many, many more happy years together.  Happy Anniversary.


All my love, Your Wife :)


Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Lucky #7. Happy Anniversary! Have a beautiful day celebrating! I still remember that day like it was yesterday--just a fun- and love-filled celebration. Cheers to being Luton wives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! You were a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...