Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello friends, and welcome!  I did much better getting dressed this week, mainly because we had much more to do!  But, I mainly stuck with very easy summer dresses to still keep effort at a minimum!  Check it out...
 

I love this maxi dress.  I actually got it last year when I was pregnant with Bennett, and it fits great either way!  Maxi dresses are so low maintenance, and make getting dressed so easy.  You look put together and cute, and don't even have to shave your legs!  Gotta love that!

Colorblock Maxi Dress- Belk


This is what I wore to church, an oldie, but a goodie.  I love the loose fit of this dress, that I got right after Brantley was born.  And I never wear these wedges, mainly because they're so high, but they were surprisingly comfortable and stable, even when walking three babies into the nursery!

Geometric Dress- Michael Kors from Macy's
Brown Wedge Sandals- Target


This one was a big "ehh."  Mondays, no matter how good, bad, busy, or relaxing the prior Sunday was, are always rough in my house.  And during the summer, Brantley has ballet on Mondays at 4:00, so we pretty much hang out all day in jammies, then change clothes to go to ballet.  This was as good as it got this past Monday.  I was thisclose to wearing my yoga pants, but I decided to just throw my jeans on, and that's what happened.  Not impressive, but not pajamas either, so I say WIN!

Coral Twist Top- Shade (who is sadly going out of business! Tear!!)
Jeans- LC Lauren Conrad from Kohl's
Infinity Scarf- Made by moi
Gold Glitter Strap Sandals- Target


Love, love, LOVE this dress!  I wore this to one of our friend's little girl's first birthday on Saturday night.  It was actually a smidge chilly (in July?  In Georgia??  Yes, strange.) so I threw on my trusty jean jacket.  This dress has kind of a sideways high low skirt, and a ikat polka dot that I totally love.  Add some colorful wedges and my white coral pendent and I felt good!

Pink Ikat Polka Dot Dress- Target
Jean Jacket- Gap
White Coral Pendent- Stella & Dot
Wedges- Target


I wore this dress on the fourth of July at the beach, and then again this week.  I love wearing red, white, and blue together, and this tent dress is easy to wear and very comfortable.

Blue Dress- Old Navy
Red Bubble Necklace- Ebay
Brown Platform Sandals with Gold Hardware- Target (only $5 last year!!)


And then yesterday, I wore my trust chambray tunic to take the kiddos to the doc for checkups (Sidenote- Whenever I say "check-up" now, the Doc McStuffins theme song always pops into my head.  Anybody out there with me?  'Time for your checkup! Time for your checkup!').  Even though it was 83 degrees, the tunic is roomy and cool, and very comfortable.

 
And I finally got around to wearing my cute coral necklace that was only $6 from Sassy Steals (or Groop Dealz?  Or Very Jane?  They all run together now!).  It also doubled as a great teething toy for my boy... :)

Chambray Tunic- Old Navy
White Shorts- Target
Coral Necklace- Sassy Steals (I think :))
Nude and Orange Sandals- Gap

As usual, I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Get Your Pretty On!  Check them out!

And don't forget to enter the giveaway for a $35 or $25 Goat & Lulu Shop Credit!  You can enter everyday until Friday, when the winners will be selected!  Check it out here!  Good luck!
 
Pin It
 
Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. Love every outfit!! All those cute wedges too!!
    www.nicole-blissfullyblessed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfits! Your dresses are fabulous and you look wonderful. Nice way to rock a summer wardrobe.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfits! If you got a chance, please link up to my linky party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-we-wore-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amanda. I am Ada and I found your blog through one of the link-ups. I love that your blog is about fashion & your babies. I recently added Mom to my titles and I am especially loving mommy bloggers, now. I also like your Style. The Hi-Lo Dress and the Chambray Tunic with the White Shorts Outfit are two outfits I am loving on you currently. I would love for you to stop by my blog and support me by following back - much thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ada! Thanks for visiting! I'll gladly pop over to your blog and say hi and follow too! :)

      Delete
  5. Love your style! I was wondering . . . did you buy your pink ikat dress from Target recently? I want to copy you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...