Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello Friends!  

We, again, are readjusting to reality after being at the beach for a week.  I have a pretty lame WIWW post today, with only 2 outfits I photographed.  Because, trust me, the other outfits (and I use that term very loosely), you would certainly not want to see.  They mostly involve a tattered pair of yoga pants, a stained tank top and a greasy topknot.  Two days in a row.  Not WIWW material.

ANYWAY...Here are the two outfits I wore out running errands Monday and Tuesday:


At least I changed out of my jammies on Monday, for three sets of errands with all three kids.  Top knot stayed, though.  It was comfy and easy, which was all I could manage!

Red Pleated Top- Gap
White Gauzy Drawstring Pants- Gap
Gold Flip Flops- Old Navy


And I needed another day of comfy and easy, and one of my favorite maxi dresses fit the bill.  I bought this one two years ago, and have worn it time after time, and even when I was pregnant!  

Orange Striped Maxi Dress- Old Navy
Gold Flip Flops- Old Navy


And here are where the rest of my outfits are...clean, but piled up on the sofa, waiting to be folded!  Sadly, this pile has been here since Sunday.  Hopefully I'll get to these today (or tomorrow...or by the end of the week...).  Back next Wednesday with much better outfit selections!

Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Get Your Pretty On!

Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I love, love, LOVE both of your outfits. Fabulous colors on you.

    I tend to pile clean clothes too. It's a bad habit that I've been trying to break for the last 15 years without much luck.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Love that dress! If you get a chance, please link up to What We Wore Party: http://suburbsmama.blogspot.com/2013/07/what-we-wore-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb dress.. Check out collection of women footwear online at Getglamr to match with such beautiful dresses..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit...All you need is a stylish pair of sunglasses for women with this outfit, and you would be out of this world..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...