Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

I did so good last week, but only managed to pull together three decent outfits this week!  I have been swamped with orders and trying to sew new patterns, that if we haven't had to leave the house, we haven't.  Which means lots of jammie days. :)  But, I think the days I did manage to get dressed have been pretty decent.




My niece got baptized this past Sunday and this is what I wore.  I have had this dress for a few years, and didn't want to have to go out and buy something new, so this was it.  It's comfortable, it's easy to dress up or down, so it's a good versatile piece.  


Dress- Maggie London from Macy's
Black Cut Out Peep Toe Platforms- Guess from Macy's




I wore this maxi out shopping at Ikea and to lunch with a friend and our baby boys!  The girls have been at Bammy and PaDaddy's since Sunday, and me and my big boy had a fun day together on Monday.  I love this dress every time I put it on, and I don't wear it often enough.  I wore my brown and black platform wedges with it so the hem wasn't dragging on the floor, and I felt good. :)


Green Capsleeve Maxi Dress- Belk




Errands, cleaning, playing with my boy, sewing, and general hanging around.  A very casual outfit, but I love neutral long sleeve t's paired with bright shorts.  I wore my ancient Reef flip flops because they are super comfortable, and they were the only complete pair I could find before I had to run out ( my girls love wearing my shoes and scattering them all over the house).  I threw on this orange and white ikat scarf to complete the outfit.  I love how a simple scarf can be all the flair that you need.


Gray Striped Long Sleeve T- Gap
Turquoise Shorts- Wal Mart
Reef Flip Flops- Outdoor-sy store in college!
Orange and White Ikat Scarf- Gap


Hopefully next week will yield more cute outfits.  We have some fun things planned, so more good reasons to get dressed up!  :)


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Get Your Pretty On today.  Check them out!


Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. You look adoarable and I love all the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green dress! You look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...