Friday, July 19, 2013

Coffee Date Friday

Linking up with Rags to Stitches today!




If we were having a coffee date this morning...


...I would tell you how glad I am that you are my friend, and how glad I am that we are getting together.  I've chatted on the phone with some good friends this week, and it's so nice to talk to someone who knows you well and knows how you are doing just by the sound of your voice and the pauses you take.  I am the kind of person that has a few very close friends, and truly, I do not do a good job of keeping up, or letting them know how important they are to me.  So, the very first thing I would do over coffee would be to give you a big hug and tell you thanks for meeting with me. :)


...I would tell you that between keeping up with the kiddos, sewing until I can't see straight, and trying to get up to date with Dexter (I finished season 6 last night!), I am BEAT.  After the kids go to bed each night (and let me remind you, only 1 of the 3 takes naps now) I am already so tired.  But I have been sewing every night to keep up with orders and make new back to school, fall and holiday items, and then I watch at least 2 episodes of Dexter while I return emails, list new items in the shop, blog, etc.  It's been at least 2 am before I have gone to bed each night this week.  Maybe I can get some extra sleep this weekend!

...I would tell you that the girls are headed to Blue Ridge to spend a few days with Bammy and PaDaddy on Sunday, and I get to spend some one on one time with my baby boy!  We haven't spent time with just him before, so I'm really looking forward to it.  I will certainly miss my girls, but having one child for a few days will be a piece of cake compared to three!  Plus, I'm excited to spoil my little boy and give him all of my attention. :)

...I would tell you that TGIFridays makes these single-serving daiquiris in pouches that you can buy at the grocery store that already have alcohol in them.  You just freeze them for a few hours,  then pour them into a glass and voila!  Your drink is made.  And they are GOOD.  You're welcome.

...I would tell you that I cleaned out the garage yesterday, and it was a good feeling to get rid of so much junk and trash.  I'm going to be working on organizing and decluttering the rest of the house soon.

If we were having coffee today, I would hope that we could meet at the McDonalds in Loganville, so the kids could play on the playground, and we could sit and drink as much coffee as we wanted and let them wear themselves out!

And I would tell you how much I enjoy our weekly chats. :)

What would you share with me over coffee this morning??

And I'll be back this afternoon to announce the winners of the Goat & Lulu giveaways!  Thanks so much to all that entered, and stay tuned!! :)


Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, I am loving the daquiris and margaritas in pouches, and they started selling them at the dollar store that is literally less than one block away from my house for only $2.00. It's pretty much the awesomesauce!

    Your daughter Grayson shares the EXACT same birthdate as my daughter Vivienne! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...