Friday, July 5, 2013

Coffee Date Friday

Linking up with Rags to Stitches!

If we were sharing a big pot of coffee this morning...

...we would be hanging out in our jammies, overlooking the beautiful ocean waves on the screened in back porch of our beach house in Edisto, South Carolina!  Lucky you! :)

...I would be telling you what an amazing week we have had at the beach with my family.  Sure there was one rainy day, but we had so many good chit-chats, lots of time getting to know my newest niece, and lots of relaxing on the beach.  So sad to be going home tomorrow!

...my mom would probably come out and warm up our coffee and bring us fresh fruit yogurt parfaits, ham biscuits, grits and sausage.  Beach breakfasts are awesome!  And so is she!

Brantley and Grayson had their own parade (or as Brantley says, "harade":)) on the beach!

...I would tell you that there is nothing like celebrating the Fourth of July at the beach!  We had the most perfect weather, Ben took a super long nap in my arms, we had a feast full of delicious All-American food, and we topped off the evening with a family group picture.  It was so great to celebrate our country in such a fun way.  God Bless America!


...I would tell you how pumped I am to have had my logo redesigned!  I feel like my new Goat & Lulu logo is kind of like a fresh start, a step in a new direction.  And I love ordering new business cards, and redesigning banners, which I am knee-deep in right now.  Next step, new website and blog redesign (as you can tell, I keep testing out new backgrounds, designs, etc).  Quite an undertaking, but I am SO excited!

...I would also tell you that as soon as I get home, I will be glued to my sewing chair to get so many orders completed and shipped out!  Plus, I have a few more late summer items to crank out (it stays warm until October in GA, so I figure I still have some cute things to create for warm weather, and pieces that will easily transition from warm to cool temps), and some suuuuuuuuper cute fall and holiday items up my sleeve!  Stay tuned!


...we would probably conclude our coffee chat with a walk on the beautiful Edisto beach.  Or maybe just put our suits on, pack up the kids, and enjoy our last day at the beach for the summer!

What would you share with me over coffee??

Pin It
  
Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...