Wednesday, June 5, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday: Summer Accessories

 
I am at the beach this week, and so I don't have any new outfits to share this week!  BUT, next Wednesday will be a huge post with a ton of outfits from my family beach trip, and a few days prior.
 
But, I did want to share some a few of my very favorite summer accessories that I have been wearing a lot lately.
 
Two things I have been wearing all the time, have been sheer, lightweight scarves and aviators.  There are a ton of lightweight scarves for sale on my favorite discount websites regularly, though they are super easy to make too (tutorial coming!)!!  And a very lightweight material makes them cool enough to wear when it's warm outside.And though I really love oversized and cat-eye sunglasses, classic aviators are simple, cool, and streamlined. 
 
Linking up today to What I Wore Wednesday on The Pleated Poppy
and
I Feel Pretty on Get Your Pretty On!
Check the out!
 
What summer accessories are you wearing lately?
 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I saw that you linked up with the Pleated Poppy, I'd love for you to check out my blog hop if you haven't already!!

    http://www.mythriftychic.com/2013/06/in-bloom-blog-hop.html

    xoxo Tori

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...