Thursday, June 20, 2013

Poor Ben









My poor little buddy. :(  Instead of taking his 9 month pictures yesterday, I was taking these, around 2:00 in the morning.  He's been running a fever since Monday night, and had his third febrile seizure Tuesday after his morning nap. :(  I hate how this yucky virus turns my sweet, happy, giggly baby into a cranky, clingy, pitiful one.  It's so clear how bad he feels since he is typically such a cheerful boy.  And it breaks my mama heart into a million pieces.  

The only good parts of having a sick baby boy are all the extra snuggles, and that my sweet boy took all his naps in his mama's arms.  And actually, I was so worried about another seizure, that we slept the night on the sofa too.  I certainly want him to be feeling better as soon as possible, but I sure loved holding my boy when he needed his mama.

So, if you don't mind, say a prayer for my Poor Ben, that he is feeling better soon, and for no more seizures.

XOXO

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear this. Strength and peace during this time I pray for you. And rest!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...