Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Instagram Fun

Who doesn't love Instagram?  Lately I have found myself networking and posting more to Instagram than Facebook, which used to be my go-to.  Pictures are more fun than status updates anyway, right?!  So there are two really cool projects that I would like to share with you that you can be a part of!
 
#MomIsHere!  And I mean, how cute is this little Monkey?!
 
The first is from one of my favorite blogs, Spearmint Baby.  It's called #MomIsHere, and it's a project with the purpose of "galvanizing a movement of moms getting back in the picture for special family moments."  How cool is that?  I know I am totally guilty of ending up in one or two pictures on a family vacation, because I am always the one taking the pictures.  I think this is such a great idea, and will definitely be hashtagging it up with #MomIsHere!  Post them and tag them by May 31st, and you have a chance to have your photo appear on an electric billboard in Times Square!  Find more info here!
 
And the second project is one from my very own sister in law, Lindsay!  She has written a darling children's book and submitted it to several different publishers.  But her unique idea is instead of having typical illustrations, to use Instagram photographs with the hashtag #morethanphoto!  She has a long list of specific images that she's looking for, that you can find here, along with more information.  Your very own little Instagram photos could be featured in a sweet children's book!  You could be a published and credited photographer!  With absolutely no photography experience, and only using your phone!  So check out Doc Momma and make sure to tag those photos #morethanphoto!
 
Who knew that Instagram would be establishing revolutions and publishing amateur photographers?  Don't you want to get involved?!
 
Oh, and by the way, follow me on Instagram @amanda_goatandlulu! :)
 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hip, Hip, Hooray!!! Thank you so much for posting! I am so thankful for the support. :) :) :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...