Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!


Happy Memorial Day, everyone!  I hope you are enjoying time with friends and family, cookouts, department store sales, pool parties, and a day off from work!!

But, I really hope that you will stop for a moment at some point today, and think about the honorable men and women that have fought, and are still fighting for our country, and all the freedoms that they provide.  I am so very proud to be the wife of a veteran, and the daughter in law of a veteran.  I am so lucky to have them both here with me, but I know that there are so many men and women who can't say that of their loved ones.  They will certainly be in my thoughts and prayers today.

So, please enjoy your wonderful day, and just don't forget to reflect on the true meaning of Memorial Day today.  Say a prayer for our great country, and keep our brave troops in your thoughts.  We are so blessed to live in the greatest country in the world, and today is meant to remind us that we have so much to remember and so much to be thankful for.

God Bless America!  Now pass the hotdogs! :)

***And don't forget to check back in tomorrow for a complete write up of Brantley and Grayson's Fairy Garden Tea Party from this past Saturday!!***

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...