Friday, May 24, 2013

Five on Friday- Links I Love

Greetings, friends!  I hope you all have had a wonderful week and have a fun weekend ahead of you!  I have two sweet little fairies that will be having a garden tea birthday party this weekend, and I they can hardly wait!  So I am up to my shoulders in decorating, balloons, finishing cakes, and prepping for the big party.  So, as a simple post to start the weekend, I thought I'd share 5 fun links that I am loving right now that I thought you may enjoy!
 
 
I have never had a German breakfast or even thought about one, but after reading this post, I think I must have one.  How fun would this be for a little neighborhood get together?!
 
 
I made this for lunch for myself the other day.  It was so good I ate the entire pot.  Given, it doesn't make a ton, but still.  And if you make it, use real lemon juice, not the bottled stuff.
 
 
I about died when I watched this commercial the other night.  Well done, kmart!  Who even knew kmart was still around?
 
 
Supposedly the best chip dip ever.  Ready to check it out this weekend!
 
 
And in honor of our first beach trip coming up (watch out Edisto, here come the Lutons and the Carrolls!!!), I am officially nominating this drink as the beach drink of the week.  Yum!!!
 
I hope y'all have a wonderful weekend, and please come back on Monday for a complete write-up of Brantley and Grayson's Garden Fairy Tea Party!  XOXO!
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...