Friday, May 3, 2013

Five on Friday: Favorite Photos Off My Phone

I don't know about y'all, but I'm ready for the weekend!  The weather has been kind of dreary this week, I have been super tired, and though I won't get much rest since our weekend is jam packed, it's nice to have Scott home and not as rigid a schedule to follow.
 
So for my Five on Friday, I wanted to go simple and post some of my favorite recent photos off my phone. :)
 
 
Gracie decided that Ben was still hungry after breakfast.  She fed him some leftover sweet potatoes literally right before we were walking out the door to take Brantley to school.  Needless to say, I had to change Ben's outfit all the way down to his socks before we left.  Thanks, Gracie. :)
 
 
My darling boy modeling the new Personalized Initial Baseball Hats for Goat & Lulu!  My computer is acting up wen I try to list these in the shop, so they're not there yet, but no fear!  They'll be there soon!  I mean, is he the cutest, or what?!
 
 
Queen Mommy!
 
 
 
My sweet boy's smiles are back after a yucky and scary virus.  I knew he was finally on the road to recovery on Wednesday when I went in to get him in the morning, and he saw me and started smiling, wiggling, and talking to me like he normally does. :)  Glad you're feeling better, buddy. :)
 
 
Scott and the girls after Princess Night at Chick Fil A.  I'm sure that location made a fortune that night; it was packed full of little princesses!  Brantley and Grayson particularly liked the free ice cream.  And little Ben may have gotten a few bites too. :)
 
Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!  Hopefully I can get some rest and come back bright eyed and bushy tailed on Monday!  XOXO!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...