Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring Cleaning

If you have been reading this blog for any amount of time at all, you probably know how much I dislike cleaning. But, with the lovely spring sunshine beaming through the windows and shining light on all the dog hair and dust on the floor, I have realized that I need to do some spring cleaning!
From Baby Center
I found this printable cleaning schedule, and thought not only was it cute, but it is totally doable!  I started yesterday, by working on the laundry, and got a lot done, but not all put away. :/  But, I did like 8 loads!!  And I'm still not done!!  Let's just say I was a little behind... :)
 
I have also been slowly but surely working on my 40 bags in 40 days.  I have cleaned out the girls room, which has made a big difference!  It is so much easier to pick up their room, since there is a place for everything, and there aren't random things in their room that are not supposed to be there.  I have also cleaned out Bennett's closet (that wasn't so tough) and clean out random drawers and baskets here and there.  But with this spring cleaning kick I'm on, maybe I'll knock out a few other rooms and areas to declutter!
 
I'm also changing up some rooms and some wall decor since working on my Laundry Room (which is thisclose to being done!).  I have seen some inspiring ideas, and am really just rearranging a lot of what I already have, and adding some fresh coats of paint, maybe a new color scheme, and DIY-ing a few new items.
 
I am so ready for spring and am loving this surge of creative energy.  I love sprucing up the house and cleaning up; starting the new season with a clean slate and fresh ideas!
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...