Friday, March 1, 2013

Five on Friday: Spring and Easter Prints

I don't know about y'all, but I LOVE using cute prints as easy seasonal decor in my house.  I find tons of free ones on Pinterest, make some of my own, and even if I find a very special one or want something personalized, I'll purchase them from Etsy.  It's a super easy and inexpensive (and usually free!) way to add a little festive flair to our decor.  And you can change them in, like, 2 minutes.
 
So, for my Five on Friday post today, I found 5 really cute spring and /or Easter printables on Pinterest.  Follow the link in the caption of each picture to go to the website/blog where you can download these FOR FREE!  Hooray!
 
From The Polka Dot Press
 
From Media Fire (Not sure of original source)
From Hopscotch Studios Design
 
From One of My Faves, Jones Design Company
From Thursday Night Dinners

I hope you enjoy these and are able to use them in your spring decorating!
 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead!  We are having some dinner company on Saturday night (fun!!), but other than that, I plan to catch up on laundry, some cleaning, some sewing, working on my laundry room redecoration project, and maybe squeeze in a nap?!  Maybe I scrap it all and make that nap a priority, and snuggle with my three favorite little babies.  Oh, and that handsome husband of mine too. :)
 
Whatever you do, I hope you have a great weekend!
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...