Friday, March 15, 2013

Five on Friday: Lunch Ideas

I was getting really tired of eating Lean Cuisines for lunch, so I've been getting pretty creative with lunches for me and the girls lately.  I have been checking out some different products from the store, and getting inspiration from pinterest, and coming up with some yummy concoctions that we have all enjoyed.  So for my Five on Friday post today, here are 5 new lunch ideas to try out.  Adios, PB&J!
 
1. Hummus Melts
 
From Never Home Maker
English Muffin, hummus, spinach, mozzarella!  Sounds good to me!
 
2. Pita with Mozzarella, Spinach and Marinara
 
From Green Lite Bites
Pita (or Sandwich Thins), spinach, marinara and laughing cow wedge.  We tried this, and it's pretty good!
 
3.Make Your Own Face!
 
From Train up a Child
The girls will love this!!
 
4. Mediterranean Hummus Flatbread
 
From Goat & Lulu
I am just addicted to this creation of mine, the Mediterranean Hummus Flatbread!  Yummy tomatoes and cucumber, on a warm pita with hummus.  Delicious and filling for lunch!
 
5.  Avocado Chicken Salad
 
Avocado Chicken Salad from Salted Paleo
We love chicken salad, and throw an avocado in and it sounds perfect to me!
 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend; we will be hanging out here, relaxing, as we have a few busy weeks and weekends coming up.  Whatever you're doing, I hope you have a good one!
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...