Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Love...

In honor of Valentine's Day this week, today I am outlining some things that I am
totally loving right now!
 
I Love...
 
...the fact that Scott and I are getting a date night this weekend!  We are headed up to the North Georgia Mountains to see my parents for the weekend, and they are going to watch the kids for us so we can go out to dinner.  It's long overdue.  I am planning on taking FULL advantage of it. :)
 
 
...the rolls on this sweet boy's thighs!!  I squeeze them all day, everyday.  I could just eat him up.
 
...striped shirts.  I was getting all the kids out the door to take Brantley to preschool last week and realized we all (unintentionally) had striped shirts on, in all different colors.  If we had laid on top of each other, we would've looked like a rainbow. :)
 
 
...guacamole.  Yum.  And avocados are so good for you (tortilla chips, however, not so much), and though they're high in fat, it's the good kind of fat, which is good for this nursing mama.  99% of the time I make my own, but in a pinch, Wholly Guacamole is pretty good.  Definitely the best pre-made kind I've found. 
 
 
...that my girls refuse to sleep in seperate beds.  Since we moved Grayson out of her crib, she and Brantley both have twin beds in their shared room.  But they always end up sleeping together in one bed.  It melts my heart every night when I check on them.  Sweet, sweet sisters. :)
 
...online shopping.  Let me just tell you, stepping out with three kids three and under and try and shop for clothes for myself is no easy task.  God forbid I have to try something on.  Grayson is crawling out from under the dressing room door, Brantley is doing the tee-tee dance, and Bennett is fussing because it's time for him to eat.  9 times out of 10, it's just not worth it.  Not when I can sit in front of my computer after bedtime, kick my feet up, and scroll through outfit after outfit and order right from my sofa.  As long as shipping and returns are free.
 
Fergie Legend Too Boots
...these boots!  I got them after Thanksgiving and have been wearing them over and over ever since.  I needed some neutral boots that I could wear with a lot (these are kind of a grayish-taupe) with a bit of a heel.  I love my flat riding boots, but needed a little something to give me a boost.  It's hard to find an in-between heel on a boot, most are either flat or 5 inches.  But these have a cowboy boot kind of style, and are sturdy and very comfortable!  And I can even push the double stroller with them on! :)
 
What are you loving right now?
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...