Thursday, February 7, 2013

I Jumped on the Bandwagon...

 
...because I definitely need another time-sucker in my life.  I started watching the first season On Demand on Monday, and I am almost through the second.  I am obsessed with it and completely get all of the hype!  Wonderful romance, the drama of war, all set around the time of World War 1 England.  Yes, it sounds terribly boring, but it is fantastic.  I watch episode after episode after the kids and Scott have all gone to bed.  I always have the tv on while I'm on the computer or crafting, sewing, etc., but multi-tasking is out of the question when I''m watching Downton.  First, it's really just that good that I hardly blink, but secondly, I have to really listen and pay attention to understand what they're saying!  Their British accents are beautiful, but they talk quietly and quickly and I have to keep rewinding and replaying it to make sure I don't miss anything!
 
Anyway, if you haven't watched it yet, give it a try.  I was hooked from the beginning, but some people are bored by the first few episodes.  But get through into the second season, and you won't be disappointed.  I can't wait to get up to date!
 
And I think it's funny too, that in the last few days I have been thinking and talking to myself in a British accent!  Ha!
 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to Downton! It's so fabulous! enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... Thanks! I can't wait until I'm current, it's just so good, and I can't stop watching!

      Delete
    2. Lol... Thanks! I can't wait until I'm current, it's just so good, and I can't stop watching!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...