Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

Clearly, this picture was taken before The Great Cut 2013
Happy Valentine's Day Friends!  I hope you all have a wonderful day full of lots and lots of love from your family and friends.  I will be spending my day with those cute kiddos above, doing some fun Valentine-sy things, maybe eating some frozen yogurt for lunch and cupcakes for dinner. :)  Scott and I will be celebrating on Saturday with a date night sans-children.  Yahoo!
 
So today, these little monkeys are going to be my Valentines:
 
Gracie's "cheese" face :)

 
I am actually pretty fond of her new haircut!
 
T-R-O-U-B-L-E
 
My hunka-hunka burnin' love :)
And as another part of my Valentine's Day fun, I participated in a Valentine's Day Mug Swap organized by Caroline of Sew Caroline and Alissa of Rags to Stitches!  All who participated got paired with another blogger, and we communicated with each other, got to know each other, and sent each other a fun Valentine's mug care package!  It was so much fun!  I was paired with Kelly of News From Fern Street, and she was so nice!  It was so nice to get to know a new person and start reading a new blog.  This is the awesome package I got from Kelly!
 
 
A presh mug filled with HOME-ROASTED and HOME-GROUND coffee (she does it all herself!  How awesome is that?!), a cute little coffee sleeve for my regular trips to Starbucks, a cute pair of covered button earrings, and Michigan's best dark chocolate with sea salt!  Amazing!
 
 
I enjoyed some of her delicious coffee and chocolate yesterday in the middle of the monsoon we were in the middle of, and it was heaven.  Thanks so much, Kelly! 
 
I will be linking up with Caroline and Alissa on their blogs today, so hop over and check it out!
 
So, Hugs and Kisses from Goat & Lulu, and I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
 
XOXO!
 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Oh that mug is adorable and the cozie too! And Wowzers, where does Kelly live? Hopefully close so I can drop by for fresh roasted and ground coffee?! Ha
    Great swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that mug you got! soo classic looking!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got that mug too! i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...