Tuesday, February 5, 2013

DIY Valentines


Today is Brantley's Valentines Party at preschool, and of course we had to DIY some cute valentines for her classmates and sweet teachers.
 
For her classmates, a little bag of Hershey's Kisses and Bubbles, with a card saying, "Blowing You Kisses this Valentine's Day!"  Found on pinterest (of course) and from the blog Polkadots and Puppies.  Included the free cute printable!
 
And for Brantley's teachers, some ever-functional handsoap with a cute tag saying, "I was soapin' you'd be my Valentine!"  Also found on (where else) pinterest, from the blog My Digital Creations.  Also with the free printable tag!
 
I think they turned out really cute, and were very simple to put together.  And in Brantley's words from yesterday, "I know all my friends will be so surprised and will just love them!  And I am going to look so cute in my 'Bayentines' dress tomorrow!" :)
 
Pin It

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...