Thursday, January 24, 2013

New to the Shop: Chalkboard Prints!

 
I have been all about the chalkboard trend that we've been seeing for quite some time.  And I thought they would be the perfect additions to the Goat & Lulu etsy shop.
 
 
I have several different styles and most of them are customizable with your wedding information, or birth information for your babies!
 
 
I have a Scripture Collection, and am about to be launching the Be Kind Collection.
 
 
The great thing about the prints is that they are personalized, inexpensive, and the turnaround is really quick!  Plus, I just send you a digital file, and you print it yourself!  Print it easily and quickly at home, or take it to any photo studio or printing location.  EASY!
 
 
Check out all of the prints here!
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...