Friday, January 25, 2013

Five on Friday: Ballet, Part 2

Yesterday was Brantley's second ballet class, and was just as precious as the first. :)  I was able to get a few more pictures of her this time, so here are my five favorite pics from ballet class for my
Five On Friday post for this week:
 
 
The sweet girl in her ice-queen-esque white puffy fur-lined vest before class started. :)  She looks like such a big girl.
 


Miss Ashley "pulling a string" from the top of Brantley's head to keep her body straight. :)  I was dying over how intently Brantley was listening, and keeping her hands on her little hips.  And those little baby ballet shoes??  Be still my mama heart.
 


The little ballerinas had a whole sequence of of movements that they kept repeating, and you could tell that putting her hands over her head and then bringing them back down to her lap was Brantley's  favorite part.  She is surprisingly graceful. :)  It was beautiful to watch.
 
 
She follows direction so well; she is such a wonderful student.  I wish she listened to me as well as she does her ballet teacher!  Ha!
 
 
Forever with those hands on her hips.  It fits her sassy self. :)
 
What a joy it is to watch my big girl in her ballet class.  She continues to grow, and blossom, and surprise me everyday. :)
 
Have a WONDERFUL weekend!!
 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. precious! and i think the exact same thing...i WISH libbi would listen to me as intently as she listens to her ballet teacher ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...