Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fisher Price Rock n' Play Sleeper Recall

 
I thought that since I wrote about the Fisher Price Rock n' Play as my favorite new baby item in a previous post, that I should also post an update, that it has been recalled.  There is a chance of mold developing underneath the removable fabric cushion.  Here's a link to the article:
 
 
The mold can develop if the rocker remains wet or is not regularly cleaned.  Please people, WASH THE CUSHION!  And obviously, if your baby pees in the rocker, WASH THE CUSHION.  If it gets dirty, WASH THE CUSHION.  I personally own the rocker and Baby Bennett naps in it every single day.  I have washed it multiple times when he has wet through his diaper, or the girls have smeared thier grubby hands on the cover, and no problem.  I have not had a problem with mold at all.
 
This public service announcement, brought to you by The Lutons Take Loganville. :)
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...