The Daddy Diaper Duty Kit
Included in the Daddy Diaper Duty Kit:
1. Diapers- obivously
2. Wipes- try not to use the whole pack in the first diaper change
3. Diaper Cream- again, try not to use the entire tube in the first change
4. Drop Cloth- to cover the floor and furniture in case of a major malfunction
5. Plastic Gloves- hand protection
6. Face mask- to enable proper breathing during particularly stinky changes
7. Goggles- eye protection
8. Tongs- to properly dispose of dirty diapers
9. Trash bag- dirty diaper receptacle
10. Poncho- clothing and body protection
11. Pacifiers- to keep baby quiet
12. Rattle- to keep baby occupied
13. Cold compress- to apply to daddy’s head in case fainting occurs after viewing/
14. Bottle of alcohol- can be used before changing for courage to attempt change, or
15. Candy (not pictured)- to keep Daddy’s blood sugar up during changing to prevent fainting
...and a cute little poem to go along with it.
Her due date’s coming near,
Mama Beth may be asleep,
or has run out to the store.
But Sally Kate will need a change
and one you can’t ignore.
She’ll get upset and start to cry,
She’ll turn from sweet to moody.
And then you’ll get the whiff of STANK
And you’ll be on diaper duty.
So we’ve assembled a kit, just for you,
Full of what you’ll need,
To successfully change the yuckiest diaper,
Whether she’s pooped or peed.
Inside the box you’ll find a stash
Of tools you’ll probably know.
And with some practice, soon you’ll be
A diaper changing pro.
So keep it handy, by your side,
Whether you’re alone or not.
And for Beth’s sake, please change more diapers
Than my husband, Scott.