Monday, January 7, 2013

40 Bags in 40 Days

One of my New Year's resoulutions this year is simplify (see them all here!).  So, as I was looking through some of my pinterest boards, I came across this 40 Bags in 40 Days pin that I found quite a while ago.

From Little Lucy Lu
What a way to start the New Year!  De-cluttering, bit by bit, room by room,  bag by bag.  It's not as overwhelming as just attacking the house and try to clean it up in a weekend.  Using the 40 bags in 40 days method, I can do a little at a time.  And I will most likely not do this in 40 consecutive days, but hopefully within, maybe 3 months?? 
 
This list is from the blog Little Lucy Lu, so of course, I'll have my own list, but it's very similar to this one.  I'll keep you updated on my (hopeful) progress!
 
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. love this!! i did it once before - and definitely need to again! :)
    i found it on the blog clover lane (which i LOVE!) - i think she may have been one of the original 40 day'ers or maybe the nester?
    anyway...here's her post if you want to read.
    http://www.memoriesoncloverlane.com/search/label/Declutter%3A%2040%20Bags%20In%2040%20Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks crazy, but you can probably just copy and past the link if it doesn't work?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, thanks! And it worked! And by the way, my house will NEEEEEEEEEEVER be as neat and tidy as hers!! Wow, it is so clean. Never gonna happen here.

      Delete
  3. Send me your final list when it's done, I'll organize along side with you! I love how it is little things each day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will! Fun! You can help keep me accountable! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...