Wednesday, January 2, 2013

3 Months!!

Could that smile be any sweeter???!
 
It's hard to believe that my precious boy is already three months old!  He actually turned three months on December 19th, so I am a bit behind with the post, but the pictures were right on time. :)
 

 
 
This boy is just a dream. :)  He is gonna be a mama's boy and that's just how I like it. :)  As you can see, he is growing like a sweet little weed and eats like a champ.  Hs smallest bottle is more than Brantley EVER drank out of a bottle!  Most feedings, he takes 8 ounces of breastmilk.  And he eats every three hours, like clockwork.  He loves his mama, and is very intereseted in his sisters and his daddy.  He is "talking" more and more, and he and I have some very exciting and enthusiastic conversations.  He giggles, and smiles any time I talk to him.  He is not the greatest napper (mainly because I think his sisters wake him up!), but he is sleeping on average 11 hours a night.  Yeah, I guess I'll take that. :)
 
So happy 3 months, my sweet Bennett!!  You are my sweet, sweet boy!!!
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...