Monday, December 10, 2012

Only a Week Left!

I have had such a great response to my reopening of Goat & Lulu, but this Christmas season has been more successful than I would have ever expected!  I am so thankful for all of the support from my friends and family, and for all of my wonderful customers!  I really love creating custom handmade items for people, and am really just so happy that my work has been embraced by so many people.
 
And I don't want you to miss the opportunity to make this a Goat & Lulu Christmas for you too!  I am taking orders for Christmas through this Friday, December 14th.  I will still take orders past that date, but I can't guarantee them for Christmas delivery.  Check out some of my products that will be perfect for anyone on your shopping list!
 
For Your Daughter/Granddaughter/Niece/Friend...
 
Rockin Around the Christmas Tree Dress

Gingerbread Shirt/Onesie

Christmas Raglan Initial T

Oh Christmas Tree Shirt

For Your Son/Grandson/Nephew/Neighbor...
 

Interchangable Bowtie Shirt

Initial Chevron T

Future's So Bright Onesie

Magnum PI Onesie

For your Mom/Aunt/Friend/Self :)...
Burlap Ruffle Runner

 
Check it out and MUCH more at www.etsy.com/shop/goatandlulu
 
Thanks and Merry Christmas!
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...