Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas, Friends!

 
Well, here we are, Christmas, can you believe it?!  After much consideration, I am going to take a (much needed and much deserved, if I do say so myself) break from blogging, and a semi-break from social media and the likes until New Years!  Yes, I will be checking my emails, my etsy shop is staying open, you will see me on facebook, pinterest and instagram (I mean, what's a girl supposed to do for 20 minutes while I'm feeding the baby?), but I want to place the great majority of my focus on my family in the next week over anything else. 
 
So, I will be back on December 31st with a big wrap up, highlight reel, greatest moments of 2012, but until then, I wish you and your family a very joyful and very Merry Christmas!
 
God Bless!!
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...