Tuesday, December 18, 2012

I Choose Joy

After yesterday's post, and feeling down in the dumps for several days now, I have decided to try to work myself back into the holiday spirit and to choose to see the bright side of things.  So, instead of the sadness, the darkness and the disappointment, I choose to see the joy.
 
 
And how appropriate, since that is the unofficial Christmas decorating theme in my house this year! 
 
 
I have put "Joy" up everywhere to remind us all that there is so much to be joyous about, especially this time of year.
 
But, given that I an writing this at 2:15 in the morning (I have been joyfully sewing and filling a 12-blanket Christmas order!), that will have to be enough joy for now.  I'll be back tomorrow with more pictures of our Christmas decorations this year, and maybe a little tutorial for the Joy Woodslice Art!  Wouldn't you like a little Joy in your home? :)
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...