Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sponsoring!

 
As I try to expand my Goat & Lulu business (check out the etsy shop here!), I have recently decided to start advertising on blogs that I really love, hoping to bring some more traffic into the shop.  So check out two blogs that Goat & Lulu is now officially sponsoring.
 
Total Tippins Takeover
My good friend Amy writes this fantastic blog chronicling her life with her husband and two sweet little girls.  Her faith, creativity and love for her girls are all inspiring, plus, she's a great writer and is hilarious!
 
Hello Hue
I have followed Hello Hue for quite sometime, and love how Lindsay writes and how positive and creative she is.  She just had a baby too, the adorable Silas, and I love how she documents the ups and downs of being a new mom, something I can definitely relate to!
 
Anyway, check out these two blogs and also head over to my Goat & Lulu shop!  I have adorable Thanksgiving shirts and dresses available, and have started on some super cute Christmas shirts, dresses and home accessories as well!
 


 
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...