Friday, November 23, 2012

Goat & Lulu Black Friday Deals!!

 
Happy Black Friday!
 
I love a good deal, but I am not one of the shoppers that goes out at midnight, or gets in line at 4 am to start shopping on Black Friday.  I guess if there was something very specific on my list that I could get a really good deal for, perhaps, but otherwise, I like to shop from the comfort of my pajamas, or leisurely head out to shop and just enjoy the holiday spirit.
 
Either way, as you probably know, I have and etsy shop, Goat & Lulu, and I am definitely participating in the excitement of Black Friday by rolling out some deals of my own!
 
So, all weekend, use the code XMAS 2012 for free shipping!  Also, with every item that you order, you will receive a personalized initial ornament for FREE!!  Just indicate the initial and whether it's for a boy or girl in the comments at checkout.  And stay tuned later in the day, I may just get crazy and throw out another discount!!! :)
 
 
I hope you'll visit the Goat & Lulu shop and find something special for the holidays!!
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...