Friday, November 30, 2012

Five on Friday: Faves from Goat & Lulu

Nothing like a bit of gratuitous self-promotion, right? :)
 
 
I have been SOOOOOOOOOO happy with how well received all my new holiday items from Goat & Lulu have been!!!  I was hoping that I'd have a few sales around Christmas, but nothing like what I've been experiencing. 
 
So if you haven't checked out Goat & Lulu yet (do it here!!!), here are my five favorite things in the shop right now:
 
1. Rockin Around the Christmas Tree Peasant Dress
 
Rockin Around the Christmas Tree Dress
 
This has been the most popular item ordered this season.  I think it's because of the adorable model, don't you?!  I think this dress is so precious with the ever-so-trendy chevron, and I plan on making another one for Valentine's Day too!
 
2. Christmas Cheer Initial T Shirt
 
Christmas Cheer Initial T Shirt
Another great seller, and more cute chevron!  I think this shirt is a good option for boys, and a good option for mommies who want their sons to match their daughters in the chevron dress!
 
3. Handmade Canvas Christmas Stockings
 
Handmade Canvas Christmas Stockings
 
I have been wanting to make my own stockings for several years now, mainly because I have never been able to find exactly what I have wanted that didn't cost an arm and a leg!  So I decided to bite the bullet this year, since I would need a new one for Bennett anyway.  And I was SOO happy with how they turned out!!  I added ruffles to mine and the ones for the girls, and left Bennett's and Scott's ruffle-free.  They were far easier to make than I was thinking, and really cutting out all the fabric took the most amount of time.  And I think for a handmade and fully lined stocking, the price is reasonable!
 
4. Magnum PI Shirt
 
Magnum PI Shirt
A friend of mine wanted me to make this shirt for her little boy, and after I made it, I decided that it was one of my very favorite things I've ever made!!  I immediately made Bennett one, and I would put him in it everyday if I could.  So cute and so much attitude.
 
5. Deck the Halls Christmas Bunting
 
Deck the Halls Christmas Bunting
I have a *slight* obsession with buntings and garlands of all shapes, sizes and varieties.  When I whipped this one up, I was instantly smitten, and plan on making them for just about every season and holiday!
 
I hope you have enjoyed seeing a preview of what I have to offer in my Goat & Lulu shop!  If you haven't yet, please check it out!  AND...to thank you for reading and thank you for your support, feel free to use the code LTL20 for 20% your entire order all weekend long!
 
Happy Shopping!! 
 
 
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...